As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize that:
Whether we wear a $300 or $30 watch - - they both tell
the same time. Whether we carry a $300 or $30 wallet/handbag – the
amount of money inside is the same. Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $30 or $3 wine – the hangover is the same. Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3,000 or 30,000 sq. ft. the loneliness is the same. And we realize our true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world. Whether we fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down we go down with it. Whether we fly first or economy class, if the plane reaches its destination - - everyone arrives at the same time. Therefore… we should realize that when we have
mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, with whom we can chat, laugh, talk, sing, talk about north- south-east-west or heaven and earth -- that is true happiness!
Six Undeniable Facts of Life
1. Don't educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy, so when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. Best wise words: "Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food."
3. The one who loves you will never leave you because, even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he or she will find a reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few folks really understand that.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die…share your love with everyone in between these times.
6. If you just want to walk fast, walk alone; but, if you
want to walk far, walk together!
Six Best Doctors in the World
5. The Words of God
And, finally: The nicest place to be is in
someone's positive thoughts, the safest place to be is in someone's prayers, and the very best place to be is… in the hands of GOD.